June 1-June 29: Level 2 Shop Business Development Class - 5 Session Course
Instructor: Bob Greenwood, Automotive Aftermarket E-Learning Centre Ltd.
Noon - 1:30 p.m. Central Time | Sessions are: June 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Bob Greenwood Offered You A New Way of Thinking About Developing Your Business In Level 1.
Now take the next step and sign up for Level 2! As you learned in the Level 1 development class, all you need is an open mind to take your business to new heights!
Bob's Level 2 Business Development Class is designed specifically for shop owners and managers and teaches you to think like a CEO to grow your business. It's a personalized learning environment with direct access to Bob Greenwood's coaching and mentoring process.
- What is the role of an owner or manager in today’s shop business? Why is it necessary to think like a CEO?
- How is thinking like a CEO different from thinking like a manager when tracking your growth and progress and why?
- Learn to measure your business from an outside perspective that continues to move the bottom-line forward to potentially set the business up for a future sale.
Here's a sample of what you'll learn:
- Quick review of the Level 1 course that was taken to embrace the strategies required of a changing business model
- Measuring your Business Success Score – 3 key items never measured before in the Independent shop.
- Breakout session: Measuring my Success Score – strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing the Right Focus and what will be required to move to the CEO level in growing your business today.
- What does a 7-page financial statement tell the bank about your Management skills?
Remember, Level 2 is strictly for shop owners and managers only and cannot be attended to unless Level 1 has been completed. Level 2 is a continuation of Level 1 initial development. In Level 2 we show the shop owner or manager how to truly transform into a business CEO.